Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blackjack Apprenticeship strategy

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    I think not, as Don knows it’s right, especially since he probably got one at the prescribed time.

SAMPLE ADD

VINTAGE SHEAFFER FLAT TOP OVERSIZED Fountain Pen in JADE GREEN [FULLY RESTORED]
    You realize that 90% of the people here have no clue as to what we're talking about. (Hint: Helps to be Jewish.)

Don

I have previously spoken to a Colin disciple. Seems to me that index play is simplified and standardized for the masses. Those “fountain pens” - I mean graduates who aspire to greater skill levels will likely push themselves to more astute heights of reason.

Now, for the meaning of ‘Fountain pens” in context, can anyone determine its origin? Delightful trivia.
    I spoke with Colin, and he agreed to change his explanation to stand on 16 v. T if TC >=0.

Don

Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    You realize that 90% of the people here have no clue as to what we're talking about. (Hint: Helps to be Jewish.)

Don
    Maybe 90% in your Neck of the woods. Less than 1% in mine.

Maybe 90% in your Neck of the woods. Less than 1% in mine.
    By "here," I meant the forum, of course. Meanwhile, the NYC metropolitan area has the largest Jewish population in the world, so can't understand what you mean by "maybe 90% in your neck of the woods." Surely, you jest.

Don

Meanwhile, the NYC metropolitan area has the largest Jewish population in the world
    I think you forgot about a small country in the middle east, on the Mediterranean.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    I think you forgot about a small country in the middle east, on the Mediterranean.
    NYC metro tri state area - think it’s bigger

By "here," I meant the forum, of course. Meanwhile, the NYC metropolitan area has the largest Jewish population in the world, so can't understand what you mean by "maybe 90% in your neck of the woods." Surely, you jest.

Don
    I used poetic license to superimpose your comments to your area of domicile. That being said, i think back to last September when my wife and I spent some time in the NYC metro area and into Jersey and Pennsylvania. I was gobsmacked by your failure of omission meeting with me to discuss inclusion of the regaled FBM ASC in your future publication of BJA4. Your loss.

However, my heart soared like an eagle on many fronts, most notably the pleasure of incredible hot pastrami on rye garnished with super sour pickles.

I was gobsmacked by your failure of omission meeting with me to discuss inclusion of the regaled FBM ASC in your future publication of BJA4. Your loss.
    Freighter, it seems you are deliberately trying to get under Don's skin? I just do it naturally unintentional.

Blog Entries

NYC itself has the largest Jewish population of any city in the world. More than Tel Aviv. That doesn't count the sixth borough of NYC, Boca Raton and thereabouts, which is active in NYC politics.
    Last edited by Norm; 06-04-2020 at 03:43 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123