See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S17 or H17

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
    Not too cheap, just not a sucker.
    If you invested $25 one-time and won your next Blackjack tournament to the tune of $10,000+, would you be a sucker? Or one SMART guy who decided to learn from a tournament pro?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    If you invested $25 one-time and won your next Blackjack tournament to the tune of $10,000+, would you be a sucker? Or one SMART guy who decided to learn from a tournament pro?
    So you tried spamming the forum with your display ad and Norm deleted those threads. Now your pushing your lessons via text instead? Enough already!

You are jumping to conclusions, I might have fo7nd a better tutor for less.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    So you tried spamming the forum with your display ad and Norm deleted those threads. Now your pushing your lessons via text instead? Enough already!
    you're not very bright, are you........ i posted it a whopping ONE time on a new thread. if you think that's spam then get your head out your ass.... or maybe you're clueless

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You are jumping to conclusions, I might have fo7nd a better tutor for less.
    There is no one better than me. Stop wasting your time.

you're not very bright, are you........ i posted it a whopping ONE time on a new thread. if you think that's spam then get your head out your ass.... or maybe you're clueless
    It's too bad Norm deleted another one of your posts with all the spelling/grammar errors, Mr. Self-promotion. You may be a MASTER of bugs, but that's as far as it goes. Crawl back under your rock.

Um, Perhaps you dont quite belong on this forum.... this forum is for advanced players like card counters & advantage players... if you don't even know the diff between S17 & H17 than you probably dont need to be posting here. I say this not to offend, but to help...
    Wow! Morons keep flowing on this site...
    G Man

Um, Perhaps you dont quite belong on this forum.... this forum is for advanced players like card counters & advantage players... if you don't even know the diff between S17 & H17 than you probably dont need to be posting here. I say this not to offend, but to help...
    Calm down O Mighty One, I AM an AP player, I can count cards, I'm just a beginner....

Haha, I see there are a couple of Gems on this Forum, LOL

There is no one better than me. Stop wasting your time.
    But my current tutor provided me references who then provided me with others who succeeded as well. Maybe if you provided references...He will be teaching me in person after this virus is over, even watch me in some weekly tournaments and evaluate.

All for less.

when i was younger i picked up a basketball for the first time and made a shot at the hoop - SWISH - nothing but net, first try no warm-ups

Pops was pleased but i had bigger dreams. naturally, given my immaculate success, i knew it was time to put the ball down and become a coach

Quote Originally Posted by Pineywoodsbow View Post
    Calm down O Mighty One, I AM an AP player, I can count cards, I'm just a beginner....
    LMEAO! You claim to be an AP & can count cards, yet dont know what the hell the "S" means in S17??? Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee find a new hobby honestly. Hope you dont drive as I'm sure you also think the "R" stands for RADIO.

But my current tutor provided me references who then provided me with others who succeeded as well. Maybe if you provided references...He will be teaching me in person after this virus is over, even watch me in some weekly tournaments and evaluate.

All for less.
    Yeah I call bullshit. And who is your "current tutor"? And what "weekly tournaments" will you be playing? All for less? If you think $25 for 1 hour of POWER JAM PACKED info then you should go ahead and quit while you're NOT ?ahead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast