Thread: A Rookie Question if you Dont Mind Please

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

A Rookie Question if you Dont Mind Please

What is the average cards dealt per hand ? We got a full table. Don't get too mathematical men just your take on average cards dealt per hand ?
    TIA

Banned or Suspended

Thanks Man, appreciate this.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    what the hell diff does it matter how many card are dealt per hand??? how the hell can you EXPLOIT knowing this now?

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMASTER View Post
    what the hell diff does it matter how many card are dealt per hand??? how the hell can you EXPLOIT knowing this now?
    It seems to me that you dribble before you shoot. Let me give you an example on how to EXPLOIT.

You’re playing a deeply dealt shoe, 5.5/6, heads up. You’ve determined that 5.0 decks have been played. Count is through the roof. Depending on factors, you 4-5 hands left. You’re at table max. You’ve correctly determined that after 4 additional hands, that there is 1 hand remaining. You now spread to 2 hands to get the most money you can at the table.

Or, you’re playing dd or shoe with players constantly in and out. By keeping Track, you can closely approximate the number of rounds remaining. You can now make a choice of playing like Artistic Andy or Sledgehammer Sam.

Lots more examples.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    It seems to me that you dribble before you shoot. Let me give you an example on how to EXPLOIT.

You’re playing a deeply dealt shoe, 5.5/6, heads up. You’ve determined that 5.0 decks have been played. Count is through the roof. Depending on factors, you 4-5 hands left. You’re at table max. You’ve correctly determined that after 4 additional hands, that there is 1 hand remaining. You now spread to 2 hands to get the most money you can at the table.

Or, you’re playing dd or shoe with players constantly in and out. By keeping Track, you can closely approximate the number of rounds remaining. You can now make a choice of playing like Artistic Andy or Sledgehammer Sam.

Lots more examples.
    How about NO?