See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Greatest player or greatest idiot

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Aside from all that, what is your plan if while playing one of your fake boobs falls on the table?
    Personally, I th8nk he would be further ahead with the FBM ASC - for feel good play.

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    Freightman, news flash:

THIS IS BUILDING UP TO ME DOING GORDON COUNT PARTS UNKNOWN.

I can't wait to be at the same table as you, blowing you away with my 0.99 BE and 0.92 PE.
    Wouldn't it be horrific to dedicate so much time mastering all those side counts striving to save every penny for the big bankroll then end up running a couple SD's to the left for an extended period. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    Personally, I th8nk he would be further ahead with the FBM ASC - for feel good play.
    You never talk about how many times you were barred for using the maneuver.

Freightman is offended because he could never do Gordon try as hard as he might. Stick to tarzan, you tarzan!
    Notwithstanding the fact that you’re still off track, methinks my goals are somewhat different than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    You never talk about how many times you were barred for using the maneuver.
    Just once. I split the seam of my pants at the upper thigh and critter sniffed ball sweat on my index finger.

Just once. I split the seam of my pants at the upper thigh and critter sniffed ball sweat on my index finger.
    I worry for you. Knew a friend who ended up in wheel chair, dementia and a need to expose his balls. His wife and kids had to endure some awful situations as he was so obsessed with his genitalia that he forgot everything but the ASZm

Hey Zee I saw a pic of you on facebook. You look like a really cool guy!
    Zee can help you with the Gordon Count.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Zee can help you with the Gordon Count.
    He can't help with the Gordon count, but will show you how to untie the Gordian knot.

Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    He can't help with the Gordon count, but will show you how to untie the Gordian knot.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordian_Knot

Hey Zee I saw a pic of you on facebook. You look like a really cool guy!
    I saw his selfie as well on Instagram.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc11 View Post
    I saw his selfie as well on Instagram.

Sent from my SM-J730F using Tapatalk
    Never used Instagram.

Hi optimus. I forgot to mention I will he playing with a very tight spread on not so good double deck rules. A very strong bank is a must. I dont feel comfortable until my bank hits 60k. Then everything else that keeps coming in from one job will be extra cushioning. I do agree with you. I feel the urge to run to the felt everyday. I almost went this weekend but my papa John's manager cockblocked me and didnt approve my vacation.
    Something's still bothering me about this. EV delivering pizza is, what, $12/hour? 15 tops? If the game you're going to play is so shitty that you can't make $12/hr EV with a $30K BR without a high ROR or getting too much heat from a huge spread... then why are you killing yourself now just so you can attack this barely playable game?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    Something's still bothering me about this. EV delivering pizza is, what, $12/hour? 15 tops? If the game you're going to play is so shitty that you can't make $12/hr EV with a $30K BR without a high ROR or getting too much heat from a huge spread... then why are you killing yourself now just so you can attack this barely playable game?
    +1 smart reply from Optimus

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast