See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: one2six operating with the cover open

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

one2six operating with the cover open

i uploaded a video, if anyone is interested.

https://youtu.be/FgsrCvNDPfM

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    That's interesting. Thanks.

Thank you very much! Are you able to make any more? I have a few questions.

-Sonny-

It is hard to see the card dumps into the cards to be played buffer. Can you explain what is going on there? Also it looked like it usually put adjacent cards in different trays but sometimes put them in the same tray. Can you shed a little more light on how many cards are dumped into a tray at once and if sequential dumps are in fact going into the same tray?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
    Thank you very much! Are you able to make any more? I have a few questions.

-Sonny-
    yes, just let me know what you need. you can also send me an email if you want to keep it private.

[email protected]

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Three View Post
    It is hard to see the card dumps into the cards to be played buffer. Can you explain what is going on there? Also it looked like it usually put adjacent cards in different trays but sometimes put them in the same tray. Can you shed a little more light on how many cards are dumped into a tray at once and if sequential dumps are in fact going into the same tray?
    there are 38 slots and each slot must have enough cards before they can drop them into the chute. the chute usually contains 15 - 20 cards and whenever it needs more cards, the slot drops the card. in this case, the wheel doesn't move instead it will just drop them from where it was stopped in the last round. the trays you talked about just seems totally random to me but who knows. but even if it puts multiple cards in the same tray, they always put in one by one. i can confirm this by the sound it makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    So the policy employed here is FILO - first-in-last-out?
    The cards are dropped into trays face up and the trays are dropped face down into the playing buffer. Think about that. The last one dropped in face up will be the last one to be played face down.

Thanks a lot deviru for sharing this information. Few questions.

Do you have any idea about the total (maximum) number of cards each slot can hold? If there are always 38 slots and one-2-six could hold upto 380 cards, then are we looking at 10 cards per slot and no more?
    this depends on the firmware version. the older one can hold up to 12 cards but the newer one is 10 max. the machine can be setup 4 5 6 decks blackjack and if you put more cards than it should be, a massage will be displayed on the screen that there are too many cards.

So whereas cards are inserted in the same slot (tray), did you notice any particular order in which the cards enter a given slot? If the bottom most card goes into slot-5, the one above bottom goes into slot 8, the second card above the bottom comes back to slot-5. So we have two cards in slot-5, but what about their order inside slot 5? Would the bottom card still be at the bottom when the machine drops this slot (since the cards are dropped face down whereas there are inserted face up). If that is the case, then the bottom card would come out last when slot 5 is dropped in the chute. So the policy employed here is FILO - first-in-last-out?
    it always puts the card on the top of the stack in the slot, so it comes out on first when the stack comes out.

Have you numbered 6 decks, 1-312, placed them in orderm, run them through, and detected any patterns?

Post New to Thread!

Hey, just made a profile - great video but Tassie makes a point I think having a video of the full cycle through would be helpful in determining the true policy.

I've just gotten really into blackjack and want to learn more. I've read all I could about the game and have tried to keep track of the cards when I go to the small game rooms - recently though I've been playing on my phone off these apps https://www.realmoneygamblingapps.co...blackjack.html. Haven't been too good online but I want to get back to the card room so getting a better understanding is gonna help me, I know it

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Just saying, really think you need to take the detail discussion of this one to PM or email.

If there is a possibility of gaining an advantage, don't publicize it!
    Luck is nothing more than probability taken personally!

Quote Originally Posted by deviru View Post
    it always puts the card on the top of the stack in the slot, so it comes out on first when the stack comes out.
    I watched your YouTube video a few times again. I was expecting emptier slots to be given preference for refilling. Is it the case that fully empty slots get filled first when new bunch of cards are inserted? Sometimes, of course, a few nearby slots may have some space and would be refilled first if fully empty slots are too far off, am I correct?

Blog Entries

Last I checked, slots are filled randomly unless they are already full. This version appears to have a difference in that it appears to give preference to a nearby slot every other time when filling. This may have been a change to increase the speed and decrease wear.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast