See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You might be a card counter...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I just happen to be a chameleon with an attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Oh come on....nothing??? Out of 1500+ posts, this was one of my best efforts. I expected some kind of response, even if only from the Grosjean groupies.
    And who owns the 'bible" except you pro's? Wanna loan it to me so I get the post? Huh Huh?
    Play within your bankroll, pick your games with care and learn everything you can about the game. The winning will come. It has to. It's in the cards. -- Bryce Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by KJ View Post
    Oh come on....nothing??? Out of 1500+ posts, this was one of my best efforts. I expected some kind of response, even if only from the Grosjean groupies.
    No respect, I tell ya... No respect...

Quote Originally Posted by marriedputter View Post
    If you pass a road sign that vertically displays "Exit 65" and you have the urge to double down.
    Funny story, I live just off of exit 65 now...
    May the cards fall in your favor.

You know you're a card counter when you think twice about getting extra guacamole on the side.

You split your drink on a CSM and go away.

When you get paid 6:5 for a natural and tell the dealer you thought this was blackjack.

When you hear someone say: "the book says you never have to split 9's" and you realize they bought the wrong book...
    Blackjack will test your soul, your character, and the very fiber of your being.
    Don Schlesinger.

you are a card counter when the dealer flashes the hole card of 5 and you think +1.

and you thought "the book" was referring to basic strategy.

You are a card counter when you are playing alone and the table fills with a bunch of smokin hot, scantily clad babes showing of their assets and all you can think about is you should wong out as soon as the count tanks. You can bet most would have other thoughts about how to use their wong.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You might be a counter if you think nothing of spreading to 2 hands of $500 but later that day you won't pay $1.50 more to get chicken in your taco salad.

7 out of 7 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You might be a counter if you have ordered nothing to drink in the last 3 hours, but for some reason have needed to go to the bathroom 5 times in the last hour.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast