Thread: Bettie: $3 t-shirt & free book

Bettie

Bettie: $3 t-shirt & free book

Quite a few of you have already taken advantage of the offer on our home page for the classic "Blackbelt in Blackjack" t-shirt for just $3.00, plus the cost of shipping. Through the month of June, each order comes with a copy of Blackjack Wisdom for free! Actually, all of our t-shirts are coming with that book for free right now. Link to the home page offer below.

Thanks,
    Bettie

johntyler

johntyler: Re: $3 t-shirt & free book

what color is the t-shirt> black?

Bettie

Bettie: Re: $3 t-shirt & free book

Yes, and it states so in the description, as well.

Bettie

BJinNJ

BJinNJ: Too Good to Pass Up!

Thanks for the pointer Bettie!
    Added Bill Zender's book to my order, too.

Looked for "Poking Surveillance in the Eye" video,
    but no longer in your catalog.

Inexpensive t-shirts are a must at my job.

Don't forget to throw in Arnold's book.

Thanks again.

BJinNJ

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Too Good to Pass Up!

> Looked for "Poking Surveillance in the Eye"
    > video,
    > but no longer in your catalog.

Yeah, as we are whittling down our stock to a core group of products, things are disappearing on an almost daily basis.

> Inexpensive t-shirts are a must at my job.

Great, you can convert your co-workers to card counting while looking stylish!

> Don't forget to throw in Arnold's book.

Wouldn't dream of it.

Bettie

Bettie

Bettie: Sale over - thanks!

Thanks to everyone who bought a shirt - I sold a ton of them! I had to end the sale a little early because we are moving our warehouse and the shirts and BJW books were packed up today for the move. When we get settled, I'll put another offer on the front web page.

BTW, RGE will be closed on Friday for Independence Day, so just in case I forget to wish you all a good holiday because of the move, let me do it now. Happy Fourth of July!

Bettie