Thread: Bettie: Las Vegas Sun Article on "Hollywood Blackjack"

Bettie

Bettie: Las Vegas Sun Article on "Hollywood Blackjack"

Gaming columnist for the Las Vegas Sun Jeff Haney wrote an article on our latest book Hollywood Blackjack that appeared in today's paper and had me laughing out loud. It's not really a review, per se, so I don't want to call it that. You'll see what I mean if you click the link below and read the article.

Full disclosure: Jeff is a friend of Viktor's (and the winner of last year's Halloween Blackjack Ball, btw), and I sent him the book as a gift, without expectations of a review of any kind.

Bettie

Illusion

Illusion: Re: Las Vegas Sun Article on "Hollywood Blackjack"

I am actually interested in reading it now, I guess I'll have to put it in the budget and find some time.

Damm you Hollywood!, as if my plate wasn't full enough.