Thread: westtex2121: Internet sports books

westtex2121

westtex2121: Internet sports books

Hi guys

Are there any internet sports books that accept U S Players that can be trusted?

I would like to place a few bets this football season and don't like using the local bookie

Thanks

westtex

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Internet sports books

Obviously I would never go against the wisdom of our infallible government. But were I to do so, Bodog would be a good choice. They are currently at www.newbodog.com due to a url challenge.

Church Lady

Church Lady: Re: Internet sports books

> Obviously I would never go against the wisdom of our
    > infallible government. But were I to do so, Bodog
    > would be a good choice. They are currently at
    > www.newbodog.com due to a url challenge.

Newbodog is a slow pay. Don't use them. People have had many problems! The Greek is solid also Bet Jamica, and Carib sports. Check out MadJacks.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: Internet sports books

Pity to hear that. I had a quick payout from Bodog last football season. But haven't used them since and things do change.

> Newbodog is a slow pay. Don't use them. People have
    > had many problems! The Greek is solid also Bet Jamica,
    > and Carib sports. Check out MadJacks.