Thread: Sun Runner: Hollywood Blackjack

Sun Runner

Sun Runner: Hollywood Blackjack

Hey! Got the book in the mail last night .. forgot I had even ordered it. Thanks so much for keeping track. The autograph was nice. Looking forward to the read, I think.

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Hollywood Blackjack

I'm already getting a lot of feedback; in fact, one person today told me that he really enjoyed it and was pleased to see that the math was solid and the book wasn't just a bunch of anecdotes. I think we did a good job of striking that balance, and I'm pretty happy with the results.

Bettie

gordpn gekko

gordpn gekko: Re: Hollywood Blackjack

> I'm already getting a lot of feedback; in fact, one
    > person today told me that he really enjoyed it and was
    > pleased to see that the math was solid and the book
    > wasn't just a bunch of anecdotes. I think we did a
    > good job of striking that balance, and I'm pretty
    > happy with the results.

> Bettie

Any reviews?

Bettie

Bettie: Re: Hollywood Blackjack

> Any reviews?

Well, there may be some on other sites; I don't have the time to spend on any other bj sites to look and see. Our distributor placed another large order, before even receiving the first shipment, so they must have a lot of bookstore orders for it. There will be some print on it in several of the local magazines, as well as a couple (inter)national ones, but that takes a couple of months, so we may not see anything until November for the bigger magazines. If anyone happens to run across something, let me know.

Thanks,
    Bettie