Thread: BJTr: My biggest losses

BJTr

BJTr: My biggest losses

Bjpaler charged me of never menmy losses. I am sure I mentioned and I have a chapter on my book on my big losses. Allow me tell some of my big losses here for interested people:
    * Losing one $8K session at Pananma in 2005 against 2 to 1 any BJ.
    * Losing twice $90K over weekends in Korea in 1994.
    * Losing $20K in one shoe in Philippine.
    * Losing $8K in one shoe at LV Hilton in 2001.
    I did write less of losings because they were bad memories, no missleading intended.

bjplayer

bjplayer: Re: My biggest losses

> Bjpaler charged me of never menmy losses. I am sure I
    > mentioned and I have a chapter on my book on my big
    > losses. Allow me tell some of my big losses here for
    > interested people:
    > * Losing one $8K session at Pananma in 2005 against 2
    > to 1 any BJ.
    > * Losing twice $90K over weekends in Korea in 1994.
    > * Losing $20K in one shoe in Philippine.
    > * Losing $8K in one shoe at LV Hilton in 2001.
    > I did write less of losings because they were bad
    > memories, no missleading intended.

That you mention the 90K and the 20K loss is ok.
    But losing 8K in one shoe happens to me every third day.

BJTr

BJTr: 2 to 1 ANY BJ

> That you mention the 90K and the 20K loss is ok.
    > But losing 8K in one shoe happens to me every third
    > day.
    You lose $8K every third day on 2 to 1 ANY BJ? You must be the unluckiest person in the world.
    My long term record was losing 3 days, broke even 2 days at average games. Lose 2 days on 10 at good games such as full ES games. I played so far about 12K hours.

BJTr

BJTr: Re: If you lose $8K every 3rd day

>losing 8K in one shoe happens to me every third
    >day.
    Does your financial reward justified of taking such big losses? How many hours you can play in one year? I got about $100 hourly rate betting max $1K per round playing low limit good rules game about 1,500 hours a year so I don't have to take $8K every 3rd day... or every 30th day. I don't mention big losses much because I don't have many big losses. I agree people should know there are big fluctuations in cc but I think people should know there are alternatives... one can still make acceptable return without taking big fluctuations by taking physical risk(such as my jail at Nepal) or spending tiem finding better games.
    Another note is if you bet high only at 3% edge you should not lose $8K every third day unless you bet really big???