I was thinking about making my CA available for sale but I don't know if there's any interest or not. I know a lot of things can be found for free online, and it doesn't do counting values right now, but it can do EOR's. I assume that the main interest would be in unusual rule situations as well as for online play. The CA has an online calculator but it's a little slow between rounds if you're not shuffling every round and you have >1D. I guess that's a big part of why I'm asking because if there isn't any interest, I'm not going to bother to try and make it faster as I really dislike the programming part. In general it takes about 15-20s for 1D and 30-40s for 6D and about >1 min for DDR/RDA.

Anyways - does anyone know if anyone would actually buy a CA? A list of the current features is below.

Thanks in advance,
MGP

My CA's Features:
1) Any Finite/Infinite/Forced Shoe including forcing the suits and irregular shoes

2) Any BJ payoff

3) S17/H17

4) OBO/ENHC/OBBO/BBO

5) Adjustable Dealer checks under A/10 (i.e. not necessarily checking both)

6) DOA/D9/D10/Any combination of 2/Multi-Card Hard/Soft allowable double given any Total

7) DAN/DAS/DSoft is Hard for 19/All Totals

8) Double-down Rescue +/- After split

9) Redoubling any number of times +/- after split

10) LS/ES/ES10/Any combination of Early/Late Surrender given any upcard

11) Any surrender payoff, including adjustable payoff vs BJ

12) Macau surrender for 2-10 and/or A

13) SAN/SAS

14) Split Multiple Aces, HSA/DSA/SurrSA

15) Any combination of allowable paircards for splitting (e.g. British BJ)

16) CDZ-/CDP/CDPN

17) Adjustable payoffs for Player-Dealer Ties including Player Wins/Dealer Wins/Other for total 17-21 and BJ

18) BJ Bonuses after split A and/or 10

19) BJ Bonuses for suited/specific suit (and eventually specific-tens).

20) Any number of user generated bonus rules based on total/soft/ncards/specific hand for general/suited/specific suit payoffs including payoffs against BJ and specific dealer upcards/hands must win/hands continue/hands automatic win

21) Forced Strategies that are nCard dependent that can be applied pre and/or post-split using tables or user defined forced rules based on total/soft/ncards/specific hand/dealer upcard.

22) TD/2C/Forced strategies can all be calculated/toggled. CD strategy is required.

23) Users can choose their own colors and save any parts or whole rule sets and set defaults.

24) Realtime analysis is available for all supported rules (although this is a bit slow right now between rounds for >1D) including suited hands. The realtime form can just show the strategy or can include displaying the EVs and calculates based on the current deck composition. It also gives insurance recommendations/EVs

25) EV's are given for all strategies as well as broken up by upcard, player's first card

26) Calculated strategies are displayed using user defined colors and clicking on any part of the table gives the EVs

27) Suited Hands are analysed separately

28) Analysis can be done based on individual or NCard hands

29) Post-double analysis is present (added because of DDR/RDA)

30) Exceptions/NCard exceptions are automatically generated for analysis and can be sent to be Forced Rules

31) Forced strategies can be changed and recalculated right away using the curent rules after the initial analysis

32) EORs can be calculated for any given or all cards with summaries given and analysis for any individual hands and hand totals based on the card removed and upcard based on TD/CD and Forced strategies.

33) All split EVs up to the max SPL are displayed and exact.