Thread: Illusion: What a session

Illusion

Illusion: What a session

Had my first session on the year (bj is much more a hobby now more so then it was before) and what a session it was. Had some incredible shoes, it was a roller coaster of a ride this trip.

I kept winning and kept adding one chip to my max bet, I got up to, two hands of 21 units... two splits on one hand with a double down and the other was a double down. The count is sky high. Suits show up, so here I am with 126 units on the felt. I am done, nope there here to count the float as its shift change time. I lose all my bets and now the pit bosses are my best friends.

After that little stint I got away with everything. I found a dealer that was flashing when they checked for BJ with a ten up or ace up. Every time they checked I knew the hole card 100% of the time. Nothing I did phased this pit, spilt tens, hit on 17+, late insurance bets, you name it I did it and got away with it.

When I left to go home they made a point of thanking me for playing there. That just blows my mind.

BCBoy

BCBoy: Re: What a session

> The count is sky high. Suits show up, so here I
    > am with 126 units on the felt. I am done, nope there
    > here to count the float as its shift change time. I
    > lose all my bets and now the pit bosses are my best
    > friends.

I've had a 126 unit round as well, but this was with 5 splits and 2 doubles (total of 9 max bets). It attracted a rather large crowd, and there was a huge cheer when the dealer busted the 6.

Lesson I took away from this round was to always bring sufficient bankroll, and keep betting into positive counts. I had lost 4 max bets during the previous 2 rounds, and could have missed out on a good opportunity if I had tapped out or gotten scared.