I wanted to warn anyone on Party Poker to stay away from their Black Jack game! I was curious, so gave it a try. Every 15th hand or so (it was pretty random though), what would happen is it would treat my bet as $1 regardless of what bet I actually placed. If I bet $6 and won, I got paid as if it was a $1 bet. Granted I got my original $6 back, then $1 for the win, short changing me $5 in the process. On the official Game Log it shows that a $1 bet was made and a $1 bet was paid so they maintain it was a proper transaction. I have sent them Screen Shots (I have 10, but it happened more) showing there were actually larger bets in play and the best answer they give me is it?s a ?graphical error?. For two weeks I have been trying to get them to take me seriously. Calls with supervisors, managers, regular customer service types, countless e-mails, all with little progress. I?ll note they are all very friendly people. They are just not willing to admit that there is a glitch with the software and they should have never gone live with it in the first place.

Right now it is ?being reviewed? by the tech department, but believe me it took being a real pain in the butt for it to get that far. I will post any updates.
Attached is a screen shot of what I'm talking about. Check out the amount paid vs. amount of bet.

Chris