Thread: Dewayne: cvdata question for norm

Dewayne

Dewayne: cvdata question for norm

I am starting to use my new cvdata software, and I entered a sim to try to find the hourly win rate, when using only about 5 indices wonging out at -1 tc (truncated) and I noticed that the win rate and score was very low as compared to the bjrm02 results using I18, I thought that the index plays were not nearly as important in a shoe game, or is the bet ramping not accurate in bjrm? It seems like it is alot easier to come up with a winning game plan with the Bjrm, but if it isn't correct it looks like i may have wasted the last 4 months ( about 200 hours ) thinking i was playing a strong game?

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: cvdata question for norm

Several possible reasons. From the main CVData menu select TOOLS-EXPORT and send me the file and I'll look at the configs.

> I am starting to use my new cvdata software, and I
    > entered a sim to try to find the hourly win rate, when
    > using only about 5 indices wonging out at -1 tc
    > (truncated) and I noticed that the win rate and score
    > was very low as compared to the bjrm02 results using
    > I18, I thought that the index plays were not nearly as
    > important in a shoe game, or is the bet ramping not
    > accurate in bjrm? It seems like it is alot easier to
    > come up with a winning game plan with the Bjrm, but if
    > it isn't correct it looks like i may have wasted the
    > last 4 months ( about 200 hours ) thinking i was
    > playing a strong game?