Thread: ES: Is the new "The Hot Shoe DVD" available yet? *NM*

ES

ES: Is the new "The Hot Shoe DVD" available yet? *NM*

Sonny

Sonny: What is in the new version? *NM*

Bettie

Bettie: Will be soon

I'll have it in just a couple days, and I am currently taking orders (it's also already in the online catalog). To answer the other question, the only thing new is an 8-minute interview with our very own Don Schlesinger, included as bonus material, not incorporated into the original documentary.

Bettie

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: Incognito? Or Will we see the REAL Don? *NM*

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Back-lit

The interview lasted for more than an hour, so it will be interesting to me to see what he wound up using.

Don

Praying Mantis

Praying Mantis: It will be good

> The interview lasted for more than an hour,
    > so it will be interesting to me to see what
    > he wound up using.

He did an excellent job on the rest of the documentary. I expect your segment will be well done.

Did he add anyone else to the DVD? I guess those of us that have the original will have to shell out another $30 to get your interview.

Sounds like a good way to generate income. Every year or so come up with someone else that was left out of the original, do an interview and resell the documentary...(I'm jesting, of course)

PM

Don Schlesinger

Don Schlesinger: Re: It will be good

> He did an excellent job on the rest of the
    > documentary. I expect your segment will be
    > well done.

> Did he add anyone else to the DVD? I guess
    > those of us that have the original will have
    > to shell out another $30 to get your
    > interview.

It really shouldn't be that way. Are we sure that buyers of the first version aren't getting any break at all for the second?

Don

Bettie

Bettie: Only Don was added. *NM*