Thread: Many losers and we help them on their way

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Many losers and we help them on their way

When playing a shoe game for an extended period of time I often see everyone go broke and even others who join go broke. Most have decent BS, but seem to chase in bad counts. The conclusion I draw is that counting is good and everyone else loses. I certainly don’t win what they lose and I wish I won what just one of the bigger losses were. Does anyone else see the same thing?
    When I Wong out and return it is usually going to be to cries of “Never leave again!” I can’t announce the disadvantage to my table mates, some whose company I have enjoyed, but I won’t play in strong negative counts. It’s almost like smiling and saying “I’m going to help you lose.” I wish I could help them, but it won't be by playing a negative shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Baberuth View Post
    When I Wong out and return it is usually going to be to cries of “Never leave again!” I can’t announce the disadvantage to my table mates, some whose company I have enjoyed, but I won’t play in strong negative counts.
    You screwed up the flow of the cards by jumping in and out evryone knows that. LOL. Wait til you start to take sh** for some really wierd plays.
    "I think, therfore I can't play blackjack."
    Arnold Snyder, Blackbelt in Blackjack pg. 229 (2005)

I had one guy F-bomb me and tell me not to leave again. He also threatened another at the table. I left several times after and remained to watch him lose several thousand while blaming everyone. It was a beautiful sight!

Never dispel the uninformed's "religion",the "flow"!!!If you disrespect their"god" ,then you need to take the consequence!!!!

Blog Entries

There are other players at the table?
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Solo player View Post
    You screwed up the flow of the cards by jumping in and out evryone knows that. LOL. Wait til you start to take sh** for some really wierd plays.
    A lady at my table was nearly foaming at the mouth when I doubled A8 v 6. "My God, he's hitting 19." The dealer drew to 21, beating the table. My fault, of course. The good thing was that it caused her to stomp off in a huff during a positive count.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    There are other players at the table?
    Hey, that's my line!

Not long ago, I wonged out and when I came back from my bathroom break, the one guy at the table was waiting for me. Fortuitously, I got a phone call at that moment and after a few minutes, he was still waiting, so I just took my chips and found another table.

Banned or Suspended

Babe,

Those are some of the reasons that make this the most exciting game we can play, I do mean we, not they.

Ouchez

You are so right Ouchez. I hope others enjoy the table engagements and memories they bring. I don’t know if anyone else has, but some of the people I have met have been nice to converse with, but I have never had a further friendship develop. I have enjoyed watching different personalities and listening to the “flow of cards” lectures and the entertaining bad and weird players. Even the dealers and pits give entertainment. Most you can control with a good game plan from the start. There has to be some good stories to share from others out there.

after couple couple k hours of blk jack ,i still have not seen someone hit 17 against ace and get a 3 or 4,AP or not.I think it is one of those play that A.p. should not use unless it is worth it?

Blog Entries

Play longer

Quote Originally Posted by stopgambling View Post
    after couple couple k hours of blk jack ,i still have not seen someone hit 17 against ace and get a 3 or 4,AP or not.I think it is one of those play that A.p. should not use unless it is worth it?
    Play long enough, and you will see players hit Hard 17 against an Ace and catch a four. Which is also meaningless.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse