Thread: Bearer: BJ21 vs. AdvantagePlayer

Bearer

Bearer: BJ21 vs. AdvantagePlayer

Can anyone enlighten me on the differences and relative benefits of the Green Chip boards on BJ21 and Don's Domain on AdvantagePlayer.com?

Also, how about CBJN vs. TrackJack for current table conditions?

I'm on the verge of subscribing to one of the table conditions services, and would be grateful to hear about good or bad experiences with both.

As for the subscriber-only forums, the question is not just whether to pay for Wong or Schelsinger, but also whether I should pay for either or just stick to the free boards.

Thanks.

Parker

Parker: Comments

> Can anyone enlighten me on the differences
    > and relative benefits of the Green Chip
    > boards on BJ21 and Don's Domain on
    > AdvantagePlayer.com?

> Also, how about CBJN vs. TrackJack for
    > current table conditions?

> I'm on the verge of subscribing to one of
    > the table conditions services, and would be
    > grateful to hear about good or bad
    > experiences with both.

> As for the subscriber-only forums, the
    > question is not just whether to pay for Wong
    > or Schelsinger, but also whether I should
    > pay for either or just stick to the free
    > boards.

This seems an odd place to post this question. I mean, we just might have a vested interest here in recommending one product over the other. :-)

My opinion, however, may surprise you.

I believe that it is impossible to have too much information. I subscribe to both Trackjack and CBJN. I am a member of Don's Domain, as well as a Green Chip member, although I don't post often on Green Chip.

I find all of these services to be useful and well worth the subscription prices, which I feel are extremely reasonable in all cases.

However, it is quite easy to find out for yourself. Note the "Free Preview" link on Don's Domain. You can download a sample issue of CBJN from BJ21.

Both sites have money-back guarantees.

Norm Wattenberger

Norm Wattenberger: Re: BJ21 vs. AdvantagePlayer

First I'd like to say that Parker gave the perfect answer. But as you did ask for experience, I will mess up the perfection with one comment. I receive free subscriptions to all four. I have not looked at CBJN or GC for months.

But, it could be said that I'm biased.

ET Fan

ET Fan: Unbiased opinion

It's true that advantage players need gobs of information. But in truth, there are now too many good boards to follow. There's a point of diminishing return. Red chippers can't make enough in EV to justify the expense, and green chippers can't afford the time away from the tables.

Possible solution: go back and forth between the boards. Maybe 3 months on bj21 (d/l all the archives), 3 months on Don's Domain, 3 months on the free boards, etc. And subscribe to BJF (comes with the table conditions). That's more information than one man can handle, assuming you really STUDY for content.

ETF