Thread: Viktor Nacht: Parker's Blackjack Reviews now in the AP Library

Viktor Nacht

Viktor Nacht: Parker's Blackjack Reviews now in the AP Library

Parker's Blackjack Reviews now in the AP Library

I'm happy to announce that we've added Parker's excellent reviews of blackjack products to the AP Blackjack Library. To start things off we have 3 of his book reviews, with more to come as drudges them out of the archives or writes new ones.

Parker is wonderfully adept at anatomizing his subject in succinct form. They are quick to read, but perfectly informative. And although I may disagree with his conclusion, on say, The Counter, he breaks the book down in a manner that informs objectively while expressing an honest opinion.

Click "Table of Contents" in the left frame to access these and other great articles.

Good Cards,

V

Kevin Blackwood

Kevin Blackwood: Radio Interviews on "The Counter"

Since Victor mentioned my novel in the above post, I wanted to let any players out there know I'm doing several radio interviews on card counting over the next few weeks. Some upcoming shows are Bluefield, WV, Albany, NY, and Philadelphia. Email me if you live in those areas and want the times and stations.

Also, I hope to do a live chat on this site in the near future. So if there are any people out there interested in interacting with me about my novel, please let Bettie know and we'll get that set up. Thanks!