Thread: illsur5: Anybody want a free poker book?

illsur5

illsur5: Anybody want a free poker book?

I just bought a poker book (winning low limit hold'em by lee jones) from RGE. After playing and losing three times in a row Im giving up the game. I consider my journey into the poker world a TRUE AWAKENING and getting out of it allows me to cleanse my soul and release myself from my sins and become focused on the game I truly have a passion for instead of some version of a poker game thats only been around for 15 years blah blah blah. By sending you my book my brother (or sister) I will be doing you a favor by allowing you to cleanse your soul and feel born again, because after playing low limit hold'em and then playing blackjack you WILL!

SOTSOG

SOTSOG: Re: Anybody want a free poker book?

If three losing sessions in a row is enough for you to give up poker, (and you actually bought a book and studied a little, oh my!), then your blackjack playing "career" can probably be better measured in days rather than weeks.

Virgil

Virgil: Re: Anybody want a free poker book?

After playing and losing three times in a row Im giving up the game.

Your are giving up after losing 3 times in a row?Then you definitely will not have the stomach for Blackjack.