Thread: PaddyBoy: VP page

PaddyBoy

PaddyBoy: VP page

Probably not the right page to ask this on but why is the VP page so slow?
    Are no BJ players interested in VP?seems a great form of cover to me.Imagine counting and winning and the PB is watching you like a hawk,then a neg shoe comes and you get up and ask "where are the Dueces wild machines i am going to hit the royal tonight"
    Is VP too boring?If you can win money at it then its not boring to me!
    no good VP stories?In bj most people have a good story about barring,heat,ploppies, a bad beat,suppose not many in VP
    no changes of strategy?In bj you have to change BS sometimes,not the way in VP unless pro jackpots involved.
    Is it because Dan Paymar doesnt respond to posts fast enough?there is a post there from the 18th which has not been answered yet,but i am sure there are many VP players who can answer these questions.
    I cant even play VP in my country,i want to find out for playing online and just out of interest in another form of advantage play.In case i ever go to Vegas
    and it is a good idea of Viktors to have a VP page ,i cant find another one on the net.He has provided a good sevice for us so i dont think we should ignore it,so hopefully more people will start posting there.

Bettie

Bettie: Re: VP page

> Probably not the right page to ask this on
    > but why is the VP page so slow?

My guess is that RGE has been known for over 20 years as a company dedicated to blackjack, and it's website from the start dedicated to blackjack players. It's going to take some time for us to be known to the VP community as a site for good, mathematically correct information on VP. VP product sales are rising, however, so we may see some more traffic soon.

Thanks for your support, PaddyBoy!

Bettie

bigplayer

bigplayer: because most VP

discussion happens on the vphomepage.com site and related Skip Hughes and Lodestone Las Vegas forums.

Viktor Nacht

Viktor Nacht: Very true but...

the vision here to slowly breed well-rounded, Renaissance advantage players, with a single community to discuss multiple topics.

It's happening slowy, but I think over time it will pick-up. We'll see.

Good Cards,

V