Thread: TRACKER: BET SPREAD

TRACKER

TRACKER: BET SPREAD

HI,

I HAVE A ?40K BANKROLL, I PLAN TO PLAY A "STANDARD" 6 DECK SHOE, HEADS UP, WITH ?25 AS MY MINIMUM.
    WHAT KIND OF BET SPREAD WOULD BE EFFECTIVE IN RELATION TO MY OVERALL BANKROLL?
    I ALSO LIKE TO PLAY 3 HANDS, AS I TRACK SOME CARDS AND NEED THE 3 BOXES TO MAKE SURE I GET THE CARD(S).
    I WAS THINKING:

1 - 3X25
    2 - 3X50
    3 - 3X100
    4 - 3X200

WHAT WOULD BE MY ROR WITH THIS

THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLIES IN ADVANCE. :-)

Rob McGarvey

Rob McGarvey: Re: BET SPREAD

> I HAVE A ?40K BANKROLL, I PLAN TO PLAY A
    > "STANDARD" 6 DECK SHOE, HEADS UP,
    > WITH ?25 AS MY MINIMUM.
    > WHAT KIND OF BET SPREAD WOULD BE EFFECTIVE
    > IN RELATION TO MY OVERALL BANKROLL?

1-12(2 per deck) would work but your roll can handle 1-16. You are using 3-24 now, or your min is L75 and it is 1-8

> I ALSO LIKE TO PLAY 3 HANDS, AS I TRACK SOME
    > CARDS AND NEED THE 3 BOXES TO MAKE SURE I
    > GET THE CARD(S).
    > I WAS THINKING:

> 1 - 3X25
    > 2 - 3X50
    > 3 - 3X100
    > 4 - 3X200

If you are successful at tracking then you would be doing fine with this, but you must also know that you are only covering 3/7 of the table and the cards can come out over the other 4 spots. Your RoR is stabalized by the number of hands out. If you were just working with the count I would suggest using a different method. It looks like you just want to cover 3 spaces and hope the sequence will fall in your lap ;>

1 - 1X25
    2 - 2X50
    3 - 3X100
    4 - 3X200

If they are not busting you now with your above spread, they will probably let you away with this.

> WHAT WOULD BE MY ROR WITH THIS

If you resize your bets if you drop below 40K you should never experience ruin.

> THANK YOU FOR ANY REPLIES IN ADVANCE. :-)

Welcome Postdatetly!