Thread: clooch: Let's Hear IT !! The truth!!!???

clooch

clooch: Let's Hear IT !! The truth!!!???

Curious to hear how others are doing??

Tell us your average gain/loss per hour for this year.

and how many hours have u played this year.

Going thru bad spell and not playing much due to work but so far in 2002 I have played 60 hours and earned $1.20 per hour.

"Made more delivering papers as a kid" LOL

Clooch

Claymore22

Claymore22: Re: Let's Hear IT !! The truth!!!???

This calendar year (beginning Jan02), I've only been able to make one trip thus far, to LV. Over 2.5 days, I played 14.2 hours, posting a 124-unit win, averaging $218.86/hour.

But, then, I'm lucky.

Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit: Re: Let's Hear IT !! The truth!!!???

Only one trip to a place to play so far in 2002. Played 14 hours of mediocre BJ in Aruba. Results: +13 units, $325, $23.21 per hour. I have at least one trip to LV planned for later this year.

JR

Big Don

Big Don: Re: Let's Hear IT !! The truth!!!???

I've had five trips this year to Las Vegas and Laughlin, I've never kept that close of track of the hours but will guess 50 hours each trip. Your money question would depend largely on how much you were betting, a $5 to $25 better, isn't going to make as much as the $50 to $250 better. The last trip ended one good winning streak in Nevada for me lasting almost 3 years.
    You've got to put in thousands of hours before you can make any claims of success.IMHO.

As a dear friend of mine used to tell me you haven't lost enought money yet. The lessons you learn along the way aren't cheap. If you become frustrated and bet more than you should according to the count or play when your tired your going to get your wings clipped.
    I paid my dues, trying to get/give advice on this site is actually wasting my time if that's all the hours you guys are getting in. You've got to play thousands of hours to even have a clue. IMHO.
    Big Don
    P.S.--You'll know when you get it right "they won't let you play anymore.

T. Hopper

T. Hopper: Re: Let's Hear IT !! The truth!!!???

> I've had five trips this year to Las Vegas and Laughlin, I've never
    > kept that close of track of the hours but will guess 50 hours each trip.

250 hours in less than 4 months is a lot, even for someone who lives in Nevada. How muhc did you play last year?

The Mayor

The Mayor: Re: Let's Hear IT !! The truth!!!???

Last year:

Max bet was $80 (or 2x$60) most of the year. Towards the end of the year went green. Max bet $125.

320 hours, up $5200.

--Mayor

Spokanimal

Spokanimal: Blackjack's #1 backoff...

doesn't come from the pit... it comes from Std Deviation.

There's nothing like 2 months of bad cards to put an AP out of business. You know it's the final straw from somebody when he compares his winnings to a paper route (no offense, Clooch, just an analogy).

To answer your question.. I'm personally having a bad month but the decade is going well.

Keep the faith,

Spok