Thread: Wonging out stories

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Wonging out stories

I love wonging out and the interesting reactions it brings. Last week I came back to the table and the dealer was holding the cards to her chest and the player I left was waiting for my return. Ouch!
    Another time a thug told me not to leave the table again because I f#&*ked up the flow and he lost his ass. I enjoyed leaving 2 more times and his fate was the same.
    I am sure there are some good stories out there about wonging out and returning.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Sometimes where I play it's difficult to get a spot so when the end of the shoe comes and the new one starts I don't really like to walk away. I usually sit there and start counting, which is probably not the best, as people are hounding me to start playing too. I'll usually tell them that I want to see how this new shoe is going before I bet. If the count is rising (and they're getting beaten hard) and they want me to open a box up to change the flow, I'll just point out how unlucky the shoe is and tell them I'll wait. I'm obviously waiting for the appropriate Wong in spot. If the count drops quickly at the start of the shoe and they tell me to join in because it's lucky, again, I'll say something along of the lines of them taking all the luck and sit out until the Wong in point comes.