Thread: BJ10: tax

BJ10

BJ10: tax

Can any one please list the countries where there are tax on gambling wins? even for casual wins?

BJTr

BJTr: Re: tax

> Can any one please list the countries where there are
    > tax on gambling wins? even for casual wins?
    Why you like knowing? Tax on locals or foreigners? I played over 50 countries, none tax on foreigners. Americans are "required" reporting their gamblig win local or abroad.

Kwp

Kwp: Re: tax

eh...I want to know if I take the winning out of a country legally then do I need to pay tax. Tax on winning of short trips is like loss rebate only the reverse.

So it sounds like no tax other than USA. good
    Also sounds like you don't care; does that mean you rarely take money out of the country legally?

BJTr

BJTr: Re: tax

1. I am not an US citizen...: )
    2. I tried to be legal whenever possible. For example, if I bring $100K into a country and play a year which requires declaring over $10K. I may leave the country 8 times during the year and bring $10K each time then the last bring $100K with declaration form.
    3. Though there are FX control, may countries allow remitting money out for each people per year allwoing I remit money out under own name or borrow others' quota.