Thread: Legal Gambler: gambler friendly bank account

Legal Gambler

Legal Gambler: gambler friendly bank account

I am a traveling CC.
    My biggest concern is how to keep my bankroll safely.
    But, these days, it is very difficult to open bank account for me,
    because, I have no permanet address and no proof of clean money.
    Anybody, do you know any gambler friendly bank account
    that is easy to open, and only showing passport is required?

gato

gato: Re: gambler friendly bank account

The best way is if you have a bank account to open a security box at the bank and deposit the money there instead of at the account. you get it easily in a lot of countries. the disadvantage is: you cannot transfer it to your place when you travel. but international money transfer is expensive anyway, at least very often. and you can for example let it there for your next visit if you have a security box. this is possible in most european countries. and you avoid problems with the customs, this is one of my problems, too: nearly everywhere you must declare if you have more than 10000 (in some countries Euro, or even worse: Dollar). and nobody believes us the legal origin of our money.
    unfortunatedly ai have no advice for most south american countries, it is nearly impossible there to open a bank account. and i always have problems there :-((.

if someone knows more, this would be really a very good info, better than any candy store with good rules.

> I am a traveling CC.
    > My biggest concern is how to keep my bankroll safely.
    > But, these days, it is very difficult to open bank
    > account for me,
    > because, I have no permanet address and no proof of
    > clean money.
    > Anybody, do you know any gambler friendly bank account
    > that is easy to open, and only showing passport is
    > required?

Legal Gambler

Legal Gambler: Re: gambler friendly bank account

gato,

thanks for your info.
    I found a bank, seems it's easy to open account by showing passport only. they have safe deposit box. and of course wire transfer is possible.
    my idea is, to deposit small amount to bank account, and keep a lot money in safe deposit box.
    If money can be transfered to this account from Russia, south america, it would be useful, isn't it?