Thread: $ocrate$: the best BJ game on this planet!!!

$ocrate$

$ocrate$: the best BJ game on this planet!!!

hello my friends,

so, i am sure nobody of you would believe that a game like this is existing somewhere on this planet but it does!!!
    its played with a shoe, 6 decks, 50 (-55%) pen, NHC, DAS, RESPLIT ACES!!! (ooooo yes! you can split aces 4 hands!!!), surrender (not on dealers ace), min. bet 1 dollar max 500 dollars!!! and whenever the dealer has a 7, 8, 9 or a ten you can take insurance on dealers second hand to be a ten!(like usually on dealers ace ).

i was playing more than 15 years black jack but the last 3 years i stopped because of texas poker (live games and internet). after i saw and played that game i didnt play poker the last 8 days.

i count hi-low and my girlfriend-very easy- the insurance count.

can somebody please tell me how big is the advantage on this game even when the pen is so pure (50%)?

thank you all in advance,

$ocrate$

Orson

Orson: Usual crappy Eastern European game:((

I believe I even know the country, where it is located.

Definetely it is beatable, but nothing exciting. With that sort of penetration it is very rare when insurance bet is justified.

Dog Hand

Dog Hand: Not too exciting...

$ocrate$,

I ran a CVData sim of a 6D, S17 (you didn't say), ENHC, DAS, RSA, ES10 game with 50% pen and four total players with a card counter (you) using Complete HiLo and perfect Insurace side count with a 1:15 spread (1 unit at TC<=+1, 2 units at +2, 5 units at +3, 10 units at +4 and 15 units for +5 and up), and found you winning 2,286,340 units on bets totaling 735,116,120 units: this translates into a Total Bet Advantage of 0.311%. Of these totals, you bet 4,753,618 units on normal Insurance bets and won 213,966 units, so your advantage on normal Insurance bets was 4.501%.

Now, if you get to take "Insurance" against dealer upcards of 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, and K (as well as against an A, like normal), then you'll win an additional 7 x 213,966 = 1,497,762 units and bet an additional 7 x 4,753,618 = 33,275,326 units. Therefore your total win will be 4,784,102 units on bets totaling 768,391,446 units, so your Total Bet Advantage will be 0.623%.

As Orson pointed out, this is not a very good game, due to the terrible penetration. Now if you could get them to deal 5/6, you might have something ;-)

If you'd care to change any of these specs (# of players, # of hands played by you, bet schedule, etc.) let me know and I'll rerun the sim.

Hope this helps!

Dog Hand