See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Suggestions

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Suggestions

I am looking to add new features to my iOS Blackjack game "Winner Blackjack", that will be fun for the normal players and advantage players to learn/practice basic strategies and card counting skills. Since you all are blackjack players here, I would like to know if you have any suggestions for features that would benefit you or other blackjack players. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated.

I wish pepper dogs features are incorporated better. They have a few bj and sp21
    Built in customizable counts, ramp and even decision card... But these features should be easier to use than what they offer

If you can have the function half as rich as cvcx you're on the right path.....

Thanks. I will check out cvcx.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Card counting skills should be more than adding and subtracting numbers. Playing deviations and betting ramps are very important. A "card counting" trainer that doesn't include those (which is 99% of them) is nothing but a math tutor for addition and subtraction of very small numbers.

Thank MidniteToker. I will certainly look into adding deviation play and betting ramps to the game.

Banned or Suspended

As long as
    PepperDog Software has been mentioned . . .

They use ordinary Card Counts for their Spanish21 software.

An extremely misleading absurdity crippling the value of the S/W !!

ZM,
    They sell another companion software for few dollars which makes it much more customizable. But it takes a long time to configure. I'm still not sure if I get all the details right on my customization.....

I tried that winner blackjack, cards are so tiny I can't see the numbers.