Thread: Same name, new players club account

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Same name, new players club account

Just passing on a tip I've utilized before, that I havent seen posted, forgive me if it is..

If you have a players club card in your name and get backed off, just go online to their website and for most places you can edit your players club info right there.

change your address and after some time away from that store, sign up for a new card. (Some let you online). If you do it in person, try to alter your look a little bit and tell them you've never had a card before (before they ask you if you've had one)

Seems to work well with employees who seem new or bored.

Of course, youll get into hot water if you run into someone who's backed you off before or if the EITS remembers you or looks up your name.

Atleast this way you won't get in trouble for using false ID. Good for a quick trip to the store Without your name popping up right away on their screen as an unwanted player.

Good post... but after not listening to other's I highly recommend not using your real name to play if you are seriously thinking about making money being an AP. Someone who wants to play for comps and not really looking to make 50k+ a year maybe doesn't need to worry so much but the biggest mistake I made is playing in my real name the first couple of months. Now that my bankroll has grown a little bit I can't do different things I would love to do because of a shot real name...please save your name if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tthree View Post
    Legally change your name.
    not a reality for my line of work

Banned or Suspended

someone pm me about how to have a fake name when playing lol

I've obtained multiple cards using the same driver's license many times. Surprisingly often. Without even trying that hard. Sometimes with a slight variation in the spelling, sometimes not. Passports can be especially effective for this, due to the layout of the information. I was recently surprised to receive a player's card showing my middle name as my first name, and my first name as my last name, and my last name nowhere. Let's just say that they don't pay for top talent when hiring player's club clerks.

Works for very common names like John Smith. Does not work so well for uncommon names as the DOB tends to give you away and they can bring up the other account and look at the ID on file to see your face matches the face on the other account. The old MGM/Mirage online system used to allow you to change your DOB online...unfortunately they fixed that.