Thread: Burn Card

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Burn Card

Do any of you ask to see the burn card especially if a relief dealer breaks in mid shoe an burns another?
    Beware the fury of a patient man.

If its natural yes but if not it doesn't matter. It increases the cutoff by 1 card.

"Hey I was going to hit my last hand....can I see what I would'a gotten?" or something like that. Never tried it though.
    "Everyone wants to be rich, but nobody wants to work for it." -Ryan Howard [The Office]

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by zengrifter View Post
    Worthless info, no?
    I would say yes and no if you see cool( any thing extra I can use helps) if not ,no big deal. Glad your back

It's virtually worthless, yes. But it also probably doesn't hurt if you do ask. I ask from time to time, if I feel like it. Ploppies do it all the time. Like DA wrote, it just represents one card of penetration.
    "There is no passion to be found playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

The fewer the decks the more important is that burn card :grin:. But it is a perfectly natural thing to do because it is commonly asked at the tables
    Chance favors the prepared mind

As long as the pit boss doesn't stare at you and say plus 1 when a small card gets burned. Hate when that happens.

I've seen players make a game out of it by trying to guess the burn card. The dealer may even join in.

Banned or Suspended

User is banned, content deleted.

I love to see that card after my cut.