See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Question for Don: BJA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question for Don: BJA

I understand you read the rough draft and wrote a blurb for 21st Century Blackjack by Colin Jones. I read the book myself and thought Colin did a great job. This is a book written for contemporary blackjack card counters. It has lots of practical tips and advice. What was your opinion of the book? Where does it rank amongst other bj books?

Colin's advice of taking a commando like approach and maximizing EV while playing as many hours as possible with little to no cover seems quite practical for today's games. Some players have said he is ruining the game. What are your thoughts?

Are you a member of Blackjack Apprenticeship? It has acquired a large following. Do you watch Colin's videos on YouTube? They are jam-packed with information and the best part is they are free!

MJ
    Last edited by MJ1; 05-21-2023 at 07:43 AM.