Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st vs 3rd Base

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    @PitBoss321
    Im willing to trade info on a limited basis - not face to face, at least for now. I can be reached at

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    @PitBoss321
    Im willing to trade info on a limited basis - not face to face, at least for now. I can be reached at

[email protected]
    Sure, I just emailed you

Quote Originally Posted by PitBoss321 View Post
    Sure, I just emailed you
    Replied. Let me know how close I am

Quote Originally Posted by PitBoss321 View Post
    That's just not true for all of North America.
    Point taken, I have never played these locations in my own country !
    G Man

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    There is a minor improvement in EV when playing 3rd base. That minor improvement improves the further into the shoe you go. In good pen shoes, that improvement may turn out to become quite valuable. The reason being - you get to act on more cards being shown to you vs your table mates. As it relates to sequencing EV - don’t know.

That being said, I prefer heads up and when not heads up, I seldom play 3rd.
    Basic response: No. Somewhat more perplexing response: there may be a few incredibly minor impacts on the off chance that you get an exceptionally horrible mix however the peculiarities is so delicate to starting circumstances in any case it could damage or help. Assuming you find a mix so terrible that these impacts really exist to a measurably critical degree you can kill it with any basic mix following methodology.

Quote Originally Posted by lbachir View Post
    Basic response: No. Somewhat more perplexing response: there may be a few incredibly minor impacts on the off chance that you get an exceptionally horrible mix however the peculiarities is so delicate to starting circumstances in any case it could damage or help. Assuming you find a mix so terrible that these impacts really exist to a measurably critical degree you can kill it with any basic mix following methodology.
    I recall a hand played during my formative years. I was playing a juicy 4 decker with nice cut and a full table. My wager properly made was a whopping $20 while playing a full table, and yes, I was the anchor. By the time the hand was fully dealt, my 10 on 10 dealer hand justified a (risk averse) double - $40 at risk. An excellent example countering your phrase “incredibly minor impacts on the off chance that you get an exceptionally horrible mix”. To suggest that additional card information is not significantly valid especially given the example provided, is ridiculous.

Deep cut, deep in the deck, extra hand info justifying action further justified by effects of Floating Advantage. Hypothesizing since this is your first post and your carefully chosen grammatics, further taking into account what I’ve quoted is essentially basic accepted theory, I theorize that you have an another (main) handle. There is an idiot quoting garbage who has been stalking me - could this be you? Could this be Snarky the Stalker? I should ask MWP to produce a poll.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12