Thread: Trying to SIM Lucky Ladies but where is the 10 count option?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Trying to SIM Lucky Ladies but where is the 10 count option?

Hi all, in CVdata, I’ve added the correct pay tables for the Lucky Ladies side bet and would like to add the 10 count betting strategy for optimal results however it does not appear to be available. What’s the next step?

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    There exist multiple ways of side counting LL or you can use the main count. I don't know what side count you want. You can add your own.

Below is for CVData V6. Slightly different for V5.

On the Payoffs tab, click Set Custom Bonuses
    Click the Load button
    Select Luck Ladies and Open
    Examine the payoffs and change any that are not like the game you wish to sim.
    Click Define Betting on the Side Bet 1 tab
    If you know the correct TC to start betting, enter it at Bet>=. If you don't, set it at TC>=-99. This places the side bet at all counts and you can see where to start betting on the Won/Lost-Custom Side Bets table.
    If you are using the main count, that's all you need to do. If you want to use a side count, click Use Side Count and click the Side Count button
    Set the side count values. If you differentiate by suit or face cards (e.g. want to count the Queen of hearts), click Suits and Faces. Exit that screen and you are all set.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse