Thread: MRI Slice in CV Data

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

MRI Slice in CV Data

2 decks, flat betting, no counting, complete basic stratedy, 1 player.
    Under "Nuances," under "Data," if I have selected "10" for "Player First Card MRI" and 1 - 5 for "Depth (Hands) MRI," am I asking CV Data for

1) Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player gets lucky and receives a 10 for his first card for Hand 1, Hand 2, Hand 3, Hand 4, AND Hand 5?
    or
    2) Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player receives a 10 for his first card for AT LEAST one Hand of Hands 1 through 5?
    or
    3) Only data for those specific Hands within Hands 1-5 in which the player's first card was a 10?

4) when I go to "Won/Lost," and "Units Bet Won Lost," I see a TBA of -.496% for 44,000,000 Hands. But when the player's first card is a 10, his TBA should not be -.496%. What in tarnation am I missing? The Summary screen lists TBA as the same as above (-.496%).

5) Is the data for the entire shoe (not just data involving Hands 1-5) available somewhere? I see the output under Log displays all of the Hands of each Shoe, not just the output for Hands 1-5 of each shoe.

Thank you in advance!

Blog Entries

#3) Only data for those specific Hands within Hands 1-5 in which the player's first card was a 10

Are you sure you have both of these options turned on in addition to setting the values? I get 14% for Units Bet Won/Lost. Note: The Summary and total lines show the full shoe results. The details show the selected slice. On the Hand Depth tables, you will only see hands 1-5. On any of the Hands screens, you will only see player starting hands of 12-21 excluding non-ten pairs.

screen6465.jpg
    Last edited by Norm; 02-22-2023 at 06:19 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

Send me a Tools-Export.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Thanks, Norm. Yes, I am sure both are selected. And I double-checked the bonuses section because initially I still had some of those (bonuses) activated, which may have interfered with the MRI results?

Are there other settings that I may have 'on' or activated that will work at cross-purposes with "MRI Slice?"

Ok, I will try to send what you asked me for.

Blog Entries

Ahh, it is only supported by the standard simulator. There is a warning if you use the multi-tracking sim; but I didn't include a warning for the real shuffle sim. Probably can't add the function to that simulator as I'm too tight on memory.

Ok, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Overkill View Post
    2 decks, flat betting, no counting, complete basic stratedy, 1 player.
    Under "Nuances," under "Data," if I have selected "10" for "Player First Card MRI" and 1 - 5 for "Depth (Hands) MRI," am I asking apk downloader Data for

1) Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player gets lucky and receives a 10 for his first card for Hand 1, Hand 2, Hand 3, Hand 4, AND Hand 5?
    or
    2) Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player receives a 10 for his first card for AT LEAST one Hand of Hands 1 through 5?
    or
    3) Only data for those specific Hands within Hands 1-5 in which the player's first card was a 10?

4) when I go to "Won/Lost," and "Units Bet Won Lost," I see a TBA of -.496% for 44,000,000 Hands. But when the player's first card is a 10, his TBA should not be -.496%. What in tarnation am I missing? The Summary screen lists TBA as the same as above (-.496%).

5) Is the data for the entire shoe (not just data involving Hands 1-5) available somewhere? I see the output under Log displays all of the Hands of each Shoe, not just the output for Hands 1-5 of each shoe.

Thank you in advance!
    Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player gets lucky and receives a 10 for his first card for Hand 1, Hand 2, Hand 3, Hand 4, AND Hand 5.
    Data for ALL of the 5 Hands comprising Hand 1-5 sets of data in which the player receives a 10 for his first card for AT LEAST one Hand of Hands 1 through 5.
    Only data for those specific Hands within Hands 1-5 in which the player's first card was a 10.
    The nuance you have selected for "Player First Card MRI" means that you are asking for data in which the player's first card is a 10. The nuance you have selected for "Depth (Hands) MRI" means that you are asking for data for 5 hands in total.

The TBA percentage that you are seeing in the "Won/Lost" and "Units Bet Won Lost" section is an overall result for all the hands played, regardless of the player's first card. If you want to see the TBA percentage for only the hands where the player's first card was a 10, you can use the "Strategy Engine" and input the specific rule you are interested in.

Yes, the data for the entire shoe is available in the log. The "Data" tab provides information for the specific nuance you have selected, while the log provides the complete data for each hand played in the shoe. You can use the log to analyze the data for the entire shoe.