Thread: Live Dealer Speed Blackjack is Here

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Live Dealer Speed Blackjack is Here

Maybe it will speed up the game some. However the few hands I watched, it didn't seem to go much faster.

Speed Blackjack is our fastest Blackjack yet! It follows the same rules as regular Blackjack but with a key difference - the dealing order when it is time for the player to make their decision.

On completion of the initial deal, all players are simultaneously offered the chance to have further cards dealt to their hand. The player who makes the fastest decision to Hit, Double Down, or Split a pair, will get their next card dealt first, regardless of seat number. Unlike in regular Blackjack, there is no initial decision - in Speed Blackjack, decision time starts at the same time for every player.

Try Live Dealer Speed Blackjack today!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I've played this and for what it's worth, I did think it was a bit faster. The main benefit is that the dealer is not held up as much when there are one or more slow players at the table.

Similar Threads

1. Live dealer Blackjack
    By tzantonia in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2022, 02:41 AM
  2. Online, Live-Dealer Blackjack
    By Overkill in forum The Disadvantage Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2019, 12:29 PM
  3. New Blackjack tool for online live dealer
    By Jeff in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 1