See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: 10 rare blackjack books for sale: Professional Blackjack, BJ Attack

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

10 rare blackjack books for sale: Professional Blackjack, BJ Attack

Posted on ebay at ridiculously low price of $89 for this rare treasure

https://www.ebay.com/itm/325507532620

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Most of those titles can be had for $5 or so on the used market. It'll be tough to find someone willing to buy all 11 at an average price of $10 shipped. At the risk of sounding combative, if the seller uses words like "ridiculously low price" and "rare treasure" odds are it's not.
    Last edited by vegaskid; 01-21-2023 at 04:31 PM.

To say something positive: looking at the titles, it truly is a good starter set for someone jumping in to the world of advantage blackjack. Go for it if you've got more bucks than time to search.

The BJA is the first edition, which is perfect for a novice, but hardcore pros would do better with the BJA3. That edition is a MUST HAVE, and was vital for me to validate the systems for my own book.

The BJ methods books in this collection are a good range from Humble to Uston, and there's a few good story book titles here as well.

I have to compliment the seller in that the most used and handled book cover shown is Wong's Professional Blackjack, 2nd edition. Bravo

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ole View Post
    To say something positive:
    You must be new here. I kid, I kid. You make excellent points.