Thread: V6.0.187 CVData Bonus Issues on Windows 11

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

V6.0.187 CVData Bonus Issues on Windows 11

Hello,

I trust Norm has been busy during the holidays. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing issue with CVData with proper bonus result.

I am running CVData 6.0.187 under windows 11.

Basically, variable bonus will be paid as a "fix" bonus for some reason in CVData 6.
    Here is the settings:
    3.jpg
    Here is the log result:
    10.jpg

Any input is appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (52.4 KB, 38 views)

Blog Entries

Install www.qfit.com/Update6188.msi

None of the results will be affected. The error was in recording it in the hand log.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Install www.qfit.com/Update6188.msi

None of the results will be affected. The error was in recording it in the hand log.
    Hi Norm,

Thanks for replying. Happy new year.

I am struggling to get reasonable result with CVData version 6, which I have gotten with version 5 previously. I think something not right even with the default SP21 example. This is the reason that I am going back to hand log. I want to export the result and calculate the result and compare against CVData.

After I install the update, I am still getting following result: the correct payout should be $150*1.5 not $100.

Screenshot 2023-01-02 at 9.58.35 PM.jpg

Blog Entries

That's also a logging error. Overall results are not affected. Much of the logging code was rewritten. I'll check them all out, which will take some time.

OK, I know what's going on. In V6, I divided the SP21 non-counting strategies into separate S17 and H17 strats. The difference is so close it is less than the standard error until you go over 10 billion rounds. But, there is a difference. I'll make it clear what is selected.
    Last edited by Norm; 01-03-2023 at 12:05 PM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

That's also a logging error. Overall results are not affected. Much of the logging code was rewritten. I'll check them all out, which will take some time.

OK, I know what's going on. In V6, I divided the SP21 non-counting strategies into separate S17 and H17 strats. The difference is so close it is less than the standard error until you go over 10 billion rounds. But, there is a difference. I'll make it clear what is selected.

Hi Norm,

I think I might be doing something wrong. I input Katarina Walker's strategy into CVData, and simulated H17 SP21, without RD, allowing resplit and double after resplit. After 100 million hands simulation, my SCORE is around -8.5.Kat.jpg

So I tried included SP21 H17 Multi-Strategy, the result is even worse.
    SP21_Simulation_Error.zip

I have attached my exported files. Do you mind have a look at it?

Blog Entries

I'll look later today.

Blog Entries

I can't find a config like that in your export. What is the configuration name?

I can't find a config like that in your export. What is the configuration name?
    The name is "Kat_SP21"

SP21_Simulation_Error.zip

Blog Entries

There are no indices. Is this what you meant to run?