See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CVCX V6 Wonging feature

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVCX V6 Wonging feature

Norm, I just tried using the 'Enter shoe multiple times' feature on the Wonging screen. I ran the simulation and the results were virtually identical to when the button was off. At first I was perplexed. I went back to the wonging screen and realized that the button was unchecked. Upon closer examination, when you select 'Enter shoe multiple times' and then press the Exit button on the Define Betting Strategy screen it automatically unchecks the 'Enter shoe multiple times' button. Bottom line, after I select the feature CVCX unchecks it when I exit the screen. How can this be fixed?

MJ

Blog Entries

It's unchecked if it is incompatible with another setting. What are all of the settings?
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

This is a reverse wonging sim.

Start play @Shuffle
    Stop play <= -20, -15, -12, -8

Wong by depth.

No other features are selected. I don't see a compatibility issue here.

Thanks,
    MJ

Blog Entries

It is not compatible with start at shuffle. Thinks about it.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It is not compatible with start at shuffle. Thinks about it.
    Hmmm...under my settings the player would play right off the top and then stop play at a bad count. Then, if the count becomes sufficient enough to warrant reentry, then the player reenters the shoe. Can you please explain the incompatibility that I am missing here? I don't see the issue.

MJ

Blog Entries

You are telling it to only enter at the shuffle, not at some count. If you want to enter at the shuffle, then exit at some counts and reenter the same shoe at some different counts, there's no way to set that. You would need to set what counts to enter.

Thanks, Norm, I see what you mean. You say there is no way to set that but what if you entered the IRC for the 'start play@' in order to play off the top? I guess the earliest the player can wong in is the second round? That is nearly the same thing as playing off the top. Then the user can provide the entry and reentry points for the rest of the shoe.

Blog Entries

I don't understand and don't know the strategy. The first number is the entire first deck for entry and reentry.

I don't understand and don't know the strategy. The first number is the entire first deck for entry and reentry.
    I didn't explain myself well. I am simulating KO which has a IRC of -20 for 6-decks. Basically, I am trying to simulate playing off the top of the shoe and sitting out when the count goes bad and then reentering when the count becomes neutral. Now, CVCX cannot simulate such play. At least 1 round must be played before the counter can enter the shoe with the 'start play@' feature turned on. So, why not set this feature to the IRC for the first deck which is kind of like playing off the top? Of course the rest of the entry points will change as you progress further into the shoe.

MJ

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You can't enter and exit with the same count. You also don't want to be constantly entering and exiting.

White Rabbit!

Don

You can't enter and exit with the same count. You also don't want to be constantly entering and exiting.
    That was actually my next question. Why do you say you cannot enter and exit with the same count? I am simulating that scenario as we speak. CVCX seems to allow it. It might seem contradictory but it doesn't have to be. Say for the third deck the entry and exit point RC = -12. If the count was -15 in the second deck (wong out point = -18) and now the third deck comes along and the count is -13, the software will exit the shoe. Now if the player is already sitting out in the second deck and now in the third deck RC>= -12, the software will enter the player into the shoe. Does that make sense? It all depends on which direction the count is traveling from.

If the count is -10 in the second deck and then in the third deck the count dips to -12, the player will exit. If the count is -14 in the second deck and then in the third deck the count reaches -12, the player will enter.

MJ

Blog Entries

Well, I meant in the same deck. You can do it. But, with a RC strategy, that's going to be an exhausted rabbit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast