See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Counting Woes!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Counting Woes!

Counting cards has been up and down for me. Going through one deck now is always under 30 seconds, and my best would be 25 but not repeatedly. Optimal is 20 seconds or less and reading interviews about counters doing it in 13 seconds makes me wonder how could anyone do that. Kyle Sever wrote and I quote" Glue the number inside your head visually". Very hood interview on Blackjack Forum by Arnold Snyder. Then Bigjerr says " Count negatives in a foreign language ". Which Spanish is the only force language in numbers I know, but when I get to 15 it's so long that negative would be easier. Using D on negative numbers has been my way of practicing since I've started but negative numbers can be my weakness even though I use them at work. Been using Colin Jones BJA Mobile app, and just downloaded Norm's Blackjack software a few days ago. Any suggestions would be kindly appreciated. Elephant skin here so hammer down.
    Sincerely
    21Mouse

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The blackjack HoF, Darryl Purpose could count down a deck of cards in 8 seconds flat. That’s not hard to verify. I can consistently do it half as fast.
    Last edited by aceside; 10-21-2022 at 06:54 AM.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Wow, that's very impressive.