Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody Thinks This is a Good Bet

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Anybody Thinks This is a Good Bet

Bills vs. Rams Up 7 Early Win
    Go up a TD and get paid immediately! Win your moneyline bet if your team leads by at least 7 points at ANY time, even if they lose the game.

I'm thinking of making a money line bet on this game. Right now it's Buf Bills -135 and LA Rams +115. if the team you bet on gets up by 7 points at any time you win the game. Any thoughts on this bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
    Bills vs. Rams Up 7 Early Win
    Go up a TD and get paid immediately! Win your moneyline bet if your team leads by at least 7 points at ANY time, even if they lose the game.

I'm thinking of making a money line bet on this game. Right now it's Buf Bills -135 and LA Rams +115. if the team you bet on gets up by 7 points at any time you win the game. Any thoughts on this bet?
    I’m a “bet both sides and hedge when you can” type of guy, so that’s what I’m doing. I operate more than one DK account, so I’m betting both sides in the hopes that each team goes up by 7 at some point in the game. If not, then I’ll hedge for a small guaranteed win or only have a small loss. If you can’t do that, I would make this bet on the favorite and cross your fingers.

Yep, I took the Bills at -135 moneyline, and I have already got paid. Last night for awhile the moneyline was -130 but waited till today and it was back up to -135.

Chargers vs. Chiefs Up 7 Early Win
    Go up a TD and get paid immediately! Win your moneyline bet if your team leads by at least 7 points at ANY time, even if they lose the game!

Okay, will try it again. Placed my moneyline bet on KC at -205. Took the favorite like old new guy said to do. However, this time there is a max bet of only $50.

Expensive night for Draftkings. Bettors on both sides of Chiefs and Chargers won their bets, but max bet you could make was only $50.

Expensive night for Draftkings. Bettors on both sides of Chiefs and Chargers won their bets, but max bet you could make was only $50.
    They tweeted they paid out $25 mil..I hope they’re ok

Quote Originally Posted by Old new guy View Post
    They tweeted they paid out $25 mil..I hope they’re ok
    Boy, that seems like a lot especially since the max bet on the early win promotion was limited to $50. However, I guess you are right according to this article.
    https://dknation.draftkings.com/spor...in-herbert-tnf

Draftkings is not yet profitable. They are going for market share and spending a lot on promotions. However, at least in MI the promotions are nothing like they were last year.

Boy, that seems like a lot especially since the max bet on the early win promotion was limited to $50. However, I guess you are right according to this article.
    https://dknation.draftkings.com/spor...in-herbert-tnf

Draftkings is not yet profitable. They are going for market share and spending a lot on promotions. However, at least in MI the promotions are nothing like they were last year.
    The max was targeted. Some got $500. I got $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Old new guy View Post
    The max was targeted. Some got $500. I got $100.
    Strange I only received $50, and I have top tier of Onyx. For the Bills game I was offered a $1,000 max bet, but only made a small bet so maybe that is why they only gave me $50.

I see they are offering a 10 point early win payout on all of this Sunday's games, but there is a big difference between being ahead by 7 points vs 10 points.

I see they are offering a 10 point early win payout on all of this Sunday's games, but there is a big difference between being ahead by 7 points vs 10 points.
    How do you like those Packers? Up by 10 points and already I got paid. Trouble was they were such a heavy favorite that my $50 bet only paid $61.49.

Well had a couple of free bets at BetMGM so took the other side. Hope the Bears can make it under a 9 point game.

it appears dk isn't doing the 10 point promo this weekend. they did the 7 pointer thursday. This promo is way more valueable on underdogs so I bet every single underdog the last 2 weekends and make about 350 each week (my max was 50)

Quote Originally Posted by tomf23 View Post
    it appears dk isn't doing the 10 point promo this weekend. they did the 7 pointer thursday. This promo is way more valueable on underdogs so I bet every single underdog the last 2 weekends and make about 350 each week (my max was 50)
    After my small win on the Packers last week, I decided to take the underdog Steelers for the 7 point promotion on Thursday. All the other times I took the favorite and won, but this was the first time I lost on this promotion.

I'm taking the Dolphins in DK's 7 point win contest at +170. I can't figure out why they are such an underdog. Heck, they are 3-0 this year and Bengals are 1-2.

Anyway, I used my free money from my weekly prize chest from Dynasty Rewards Program so it didn't cost me anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast