Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Away for a bit

Banned or Suspended

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Forum members might want to listen to this to get to know Cat better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTaWkjcSplY

Don
    This is fun to watch! Cat said: in 1970s when she was on Ken Uston’s blackjack team, Uston thought she was attractive enough to be his bimbo and just sitting there with him was worth a lot of money to him.

Another thing confusing. How come she played a lot blackjack in east European countries when she was an American woman?

Also, it seems that several recent Blackjack HOFs were not winners in blackjack but winners in poker. They actually failed in blackjack and then switched into poker and succeeded easily. Cat was one of them. At one point she even said that the blackjack field were hardworking people but often with less money. This part is annoying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aceside View Post
    How come she played a lot blackjack in east European countries when she was an American woman?
    Why not? Some Eastern European countries do not allow barring.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Also, it seems that several recent Blackjack HOFs were not winners in blackjack but winners in poker. They actually failed in blackjack and then switched into poker
    Can you name the BJ HOFs who "failed" in Blackjack ???
    G Man

Banned or Suspended

I can’t, but I am saying Cat failed blackjack. Who is another 2022 HOF? You said there were two this year.

Another thing confusing. How come she played a lot blackjack in east European countries when she was an American woman?
    Hint: She played on the Czech team!

Don

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I can’t, but I am saying Cat failed blackjack.
    Do you see your problem? You wrote (unintelligently, and for no good reason whatsoever): "Also, it seems that several recent Blackjack HOFs were not winners in blackjack but winners in poker. They actually failed in blackjack and then switched into poker."

G Man called you on this and asked you to name the Hall of Famers who failed in blackjack. Your answer: "I can't." So why in hell did you write it in the first place? Just to hear yourself talk? Answer: YES! Do you think that it will ever be possible that if you don't have anything intelligent to say you will simply keep quiet rather than write drivel? Answer, sadly: NO!

Don

Banned or Suspended

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    I am a beginner so don’t want to comment on this levels.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The problem isn't being a beginner, it's being an idiot.

Google BJ Hall of fame on WIKI and read what these great people have done in the BJ field.
    G Man

What a shame. Aceside is back. It's been so pleasant around here without him for the last month.

I was hoping he found another forum to troll and post post his idiocy.

Has anybody ever met him ?
    Maybe he suffers a form of mental illness and then we could understand the poor guy. Otherwise he's an idiot troll.
    G Man

Banned or Suspended

I asked you who was the other HOF in 2022 but haven’t been responded. Then both 21forme and you started to blame on me. I posted this because I wanted to nominate a HOF from this forum. In the future, all HOFs must be voted out on this forum.

Blog Entries

You claimed that HoF members failed at blackjack. You specifically said Cat failed at blackjack. Ludicrous.

As for the second this year, Blair Hull was appointed winner of a new Thorp award, which automatically makes him a HoF member, partly due to his major part in reorganizing the Ball as a charity. He could easily have won on his blackjack merits anyhow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_Hull
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

I posted this because I wanted to nominate a HOF from this forum. In the future, all HOFs must be voted out on this forum.
    More idiotic comments with no basis in fact.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast