Thread: Advantage based on First card.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Advantage based on First card.

Hello Seniors, i m on Dire need of this:

Something like this, but in table with numbers, doesnt need to be dependent on TC, just general is Ok. So far I m using this, based on that image:

[1.51, 0.875, 0.845, 0.827, 0.805,0.8, 0.827, 0.92, 0.98, 1.142] (Ace,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,T)
    https://www.blackjackincolor.com/cardcountingextra4.htm

I searched everywhere(so far i just transcribed by eye some values from graph but..), if anyone know...

Rules: S17, Cannot DD or Split on Split, Cannot Hit Doubled Acces, Dealer Doesnt Peek at 10 for BJ, and you loose DD or Split extra bet again D 10-A BJ. 8 Deck. BJ pay 3:2 (Should be 99.4% return rate)

Thanks you very much in advance!

Tried to simulate myself but my program is to slow to make it valid.
    Last edited by Zabut; 09-26-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabut View Post
    Hello Seniors, i m on Dire need of this:

Something like this, but in table with numbers, doesnt need to be dependent on TC, just general is Ok. So far I m using this, based on that image:

[1.51, 0.875, 0.845, 0.827, 0.805,0.8, 0.827, 0.92, 0.98, 1.142] (Ace,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,T)
    https://www.blackjackincolor.com/cardcountingextra4.htm

I searched everywhere(so far i just transcribed by eye some values from graph but..), if anyone know...

Rules: S17, Cannot DD or Split on Split, Cannot Hit Doubled Acces, Dealer Doesnt Peek at 10 for BJ, and you loose DD or Split extra bet again D 10-A BJ. 8 Deck. BJ pay 3:2 (Should be 99.4% return rate)

Thanks you very much in advance!

Tried to simulate myself but my program is to slow to make it valid.

Hello,

You can use my online combinatorial analyzer to compute values given player's first card is known for various rules and number of decks. Under player cards simply input one card and click compute. Overall expected value for input will be displayed in percent in the upper left corner of the Player Expected Values section. EV versus each up card is displayed on the EV line of this section.

The way the combinatorial analyzer works is when zero or one player card is input overall EV is displayed. When two or more player cards are input, EV for that player hand (stand, hit, etc.) is displayed.

http://www.bjstrat.net/cgi-bin/cdca.cgi

If you want hand EV and dealer probabilities to be displayed on the condition that dealer has checked for blackjack and doesn't have it the checkbox must be checked in the upper right corner of the program, which is the default. If unchecked, unconditional EV is displayed meaning player non-blackjack loses to dealer blackjack and blackjack pushes.

Overall EV is always unconditional. Also if ENHC or early surrender is selected then unconditional EV is displayed whether or not the
    conditional checkbox is checked.

Also a different shoe composition other than full shoe can be input if desired.

Hope that helps.
    k_c

Thx alot, so basically, enter the rules and Decks, Enter the one card, then read the value Player Expected Values The LEFT UP corner right? Thx alot. If you want to see my results what I will do it , email me, and i will sent you my results 6 months later

Edit: I averged all return from all card (T counter 4x ofc) and return is 0.9939407692307692. That is exactly normal return with playing perfect game, Thx alot
    Last edited by Zabut; 09-26-2022 at 03:13 PM.