Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideal Bet Spread? please Advise.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Well, you can be right, I seriously need help with someone good at statistic.

I feel like i discovered a gold mine, but dont have right tool to mine it before it disappear :{.

Thx for Kelly rule btw, In simulations, It have quite decent EV vs RoR.

Some advice: you need to produce a less "chaotic" chart with edges. Assuming that higher counts should confer greater advantage, your numbers make little sense. If you get that chart to look more reasonable, we can surely help you with optimal betting.

Note, also, that RoR is NOT probability of doubling before losing all your money. It's simply probability of losing all your money, with no regard to upside. So, although you rarely go broke after doubling, it CAN happen; so your ultimate RoR is greater than what you're stating.

Finally, you need to generate variances for the hands, at each TC, without which it isn't possible to calculate Kelly bets.

Don

So far, I managed to "perfect" the model to have around 2-5% chance of loosing before doubling, then I earned 20% of my initial bankrool, thank everyone for advices, I really aprecitiated that. I will post char how my "tour" went , when i finish like 1000 hours played.
    Last edited by Zabut; 10-23-2022 at 03:40 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12