Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Beyond Illustrious 18/Fab 4

  1. #1


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

    Beyond Illustrious 18/Fab 4

    Has any work been done yet showing the next, most valuable index plays (in order)? Regards.

  2. #2


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by roliin View Post
    Has any work been done yet showing the next, most valuable index plays (in order)? Regards.
    Funny you should ask! 350-page book by Gronbog and me coming shortly. Details to follow.

    Don

  3. #3


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchles View Post
    Funny you should ask! 350-page book by Gronbog and me coming shortly. Details to follow.

    Don
    Don,

    Heck, written by you but only 350 pages... Wouldn't that just be a monograph or perhaps a long paper? ;-)

    Looking forward to it, as usual!

    Dog Hand

  4. #4


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Don - I hope you are doing H17 games, as that is, by far, the predominant rule these days.

  5. #5


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Hand View Post
    Don,

    Heck, written by you but only 350 pages... Wouldn't that just be a monograph or perhaps a long paper? ;-)

    Looking forward to it, as usual!

    Dog Hand
    It IS a monograph, as a dozen more are planned for all the other counts beyond Hi-Lo. But likely not hard-copy books, due to probable lack of potential volume.

    Don

  6. #6


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Don - I hope you are doing H17 games, as that is, by far, the predominant rule these days.
    Fear not! All combinations of rules and decks, spreads, and styles of play.

    Don

  7. #7
    Senior Member Gramazeka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    1,262


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    You will need to buy 5 books at once in order to sell them for $ 2,500 in 10 years ))
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

  8. #8


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Are you only publishing 250 of them, with a unique identifier in each copy?

  9. #9


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramazeka View Post
    You will need to buy 5 books at once in order to sell them for $ 2,500 in 10 years ))
    From your lips to God's ears!

    Don

  10. #10


    Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by 21forme View Post
    Are you only publishing 250 of them, with a unique identifier in each copy?
    Ah, the good ol' days of signing the first 500 hard copies of BJA3! Anyone out there have one?

    Don

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Illustrious 18
    By TAGR in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 04:28 AM
  2. Illustrious 18
    By moses in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-29-2016, 09:49 AM
  3. Illustrious 18 & Fab 4
    By RS in forum General Blackjack Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 02:16 PM
  4. MJ: Illustrious 18
    By MJ in forum Blackjack Main
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 07:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About Blackjack: The Forum

BJTF is an advantage player site based on the principles of comity. That is, civil and considerate behavior for the mutual benefit of all involved. The goal of advantage play is the legal extraction of funds from gaming establishments by gaining a mathematic advantage and developing the skills required to use that advantage. To maximize our success, it is important to understand that we are all on the same side. Personal conflicts simply get in the way of our goals.