See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for Norm

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    The ? is whether you can set up a pay pal account and how easy it is to ship out of the Ukraine at the present.

Cohiba
    https://www.ups.com/ua/en/service-alerts.page

https://www.fedex.com/en-ca/service-alerts.html

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sorry, given the circumstances, my accountant says no.
    Norm, I'm sorry, but I sometimes don't understand you. Then you delete Zenfigter's mail on the forum when I try to return it to the BJ community, then you do not want to indirectly contribute to Cacarulo getting a bonus from me. I don't see any reason for this! You yourself invited him to the forum. From his presence, you actually get positive EV - your forum lives, and this contributes to the sales of your products. In fact, as a site owner, one can only dream of people like Cacarulo generating such high-quality math content for free. And I, as a BJ fan, want to express my deepest gratitude to him and reward him with a gift. Although please note, we are completely unfamiliar! LOL!

Next, about the sale of the book, you all know that I have a BJ team. At one time, we bought 5 original copies of this wonderful and so rare book at this time because we are really BJ fans. I have already sold one copy, now I am selling the second one. There are still 3 left, but not all participants are ready to part with this book.
    This sale for me is actually a minus EV. The reason? - I can sell this book on Amazon for $5,000 in the long run. But not like now, in fact - $1,500. I'm sure that over time she will take this bar of $5,000.

p.s.

Cacarulo, my friend, I'm sorry I mention your name.
    Last edited by Gramazeka; 06-16-2022 at 09:38 PM.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

UPS is now working with partner companies in Ukraine. Air flights are closed, but ground logistics to Warsaw are working. Therefore, now the parcel Ukraine - the USA goes 14 days. Before the war it was 5-7.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Quote Originally Posted by Cohiba View Post
    One approach that may work is to use PayPal. I sold some stuff to a guy using pay pal and the way it worked was he paid me, pay pal put a hold on the funds. I shipped and uploaded the tracking number to pay pal - once delivered they confirmed buyer was satisfied and then pay pal released the funds. I thought it was smooth and safe. The ? is whether you can set up a pay pal account and how easy it is to ship out of the Ukraine at the present.
    Paypal is how I did the transaction when I sold my copy of CAA, though it was a US-US transaction, if that matters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123