See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for Norm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question for Norm

Gramazecka and I are discussing a sale and he has mentioned using you as a 3rd party guarantor to ensure safety for both parties. Is this something that you are comfortable with being involved in ?

Blog Entries

Sorry, but I'm not sure what this entails, who you are, whether Grosjean would approve, and how to go about sending money to a war zone.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what this entails, who you are, whether Grosjean would approve, and how to go about sending money to a war zone.
    1. All possible conversations with Grosjean I take over. As a BJ fan, he won't mind, considering my gift for Cacarulo. I'm sure of it !

2. It is convenient for me to get money in the final USDT TRC 20. The owner of Binance is a former poker player.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/binan...234024429.html

Now there are no problems with USDT transfers at all. It is a very reliable and convenient currency. I recommend to everyone.
    Last edited by Gramazeka; 06-14-2022 at 06:34 PM.
    "Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine" (Jesus)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Grosjean's controlling interest end when he sold the book?

Blog Entries

Yep, legally, as there was no NDA or embargo date. But, he required approval to whom he sold it. Nothing legally binding. But, more so a factor than the SBA requirement that you not publish results of sims -- which was ridiculous. It's just a measure of respect in my mind. But, not the major factor. I'm more concerned with mechanics and the fact that I have no knowledge of one of the parties.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Blog Entries

1. OK

2. I will not use cryptocurrency.

Ok, I will find a way to send money to me. Just save them until both parties agree to complete the transaction. After, for example, you send them to Snyder, and he already sends them to me. It's like an example. I'm sure we'll find ways that are comfortable for you.

Why USDT is convenient - the commission for the transfer is only 1 $. Money comes to the wallet instantly.

UPS company uses package tracking. The sender tracks the parcel and sees when the parcel was received. This applies to sending and receiving book.
    Last edited by Gramazeka; 06-14-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Crypto is crashing at the moment and CoinBase is on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    CoinBase is on the edge.
    How much did they spend on their superbowl ad?

Blog Entries

Too much. Supposedly, 1,100 Coinbase employees learned they were losing their jobs when they were locked out of their work emails.

What has to happen for me to lose? BTC should become equal to 0 ? It's impossible . After all, 1USDT is always equal to $1.

No one has mentioned that pesky topic known as US customs duties. The UPS airwaybill needs to have a declared value for customs. That declared value should be the sale price of the book. I don’t know if there is a duty rate for books shipped to the US from Ukraine. Depends in the trade treatment between the 2 countries. Second, UPS charges customs clearance for brokerage on a sliding scale based on that customs declared value. Trust me when I say that UPS is not shy on their fees. Of course, I’m assuming that the customs declared value is in fact the sale price.

The buyer needs to check for duties and brokerage charges in order to be fully informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Freightman View Post
    No one has mentioned that pesky topic known as US customs duties. The UPS airwaybill needs to have a declared value for customs. That declared value should be the sale price of the book. I don’t know if there is a duty rate for books shipped to the US from Ukraine. Depends in the trade treatment between the 2 countries. Second, UPS charges customs clearance for brokerage on a sliding scale based on that customs declared value. Trust me when I say that UPS is not shy on their fees. Of course, I’m assuming that the customs declared value is in fact the sale price.

The buyer needs to check for duties and brokerage charges in order to be fully informed.
    https://www.tariffnumber.com/2022/49019900

buyer can call US customs and ask about HS Code 49019900. Doesn’t appear that Ukraine attracts duties - up to buyer to verify. Origin for those pesky Rooskies would attract. See link.
    Last edited by Freightman; 06-15-2022 at 12:26 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast