Thread: CVData V6 more stuff

Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

CVData V6 more stuff

There have been a few additional updates:

• An envy bonus can be specified in custom bonuses. This is when a player is paid a fixed bonus when another player wins a large bonus. So, the more players, the more likely you will get this bonus.
    • Split if not suited - This option says to split if the cards are not the same suit and hit if they are. It is used for bonuses like the Spanish 21 bonus for trip suited sevens. Right click on a cell in the split table, click Special and select P$ - split unsuited.
    • For Hit/Stand CD indices, an additional column is displayed in the composition dependent indices for suited hands. These only take effect if two cards are of the same suit. Enter S, C, D, H, or A for Spades, Clubs, Diamond, Hearts, or Any suited pair. This is used when trying to win bonuses like suited 678.
    • The first column in the composition dependent indices tables can be used to turn off a CD index by entering an X. In this manner, you can test removing lines without losing the contents of the line.
    • Bonus names now appear in the logs in addition to side bet names.
    • The Custom Bonuses results page now lists the name of each bonus at the top of the columns when specified in the custom bonus definition.
    • The number of bonuses types in the Custom Bonuses screen has been increased to 11.
    • Spanish 21 S17 strategy has been added to the Mike Shakleford strategies. If you are using SP21, hit Load in custom bonuses to reload the tables in case you are using an old version.
    • Improvements made to index generation multi-threading speed for insurance indices.

Free update for V6 users available at: https://qfit.com/downloads.htm#free
    Last edited by Norm; 05-25-2022 at 07:45 AM.
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Great stuff!

Sincerely,
    Cac

Blog Entries

Bust Bonus side bet added. Free update for V6 users available at: https://qfit.com/downloads.htm#free
    "I don't think outside the box; I think of what I can do with the box." - Henri Matisse

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Bust Bonus side bet added. Free update for V6 users available at: https://qfit.com/downloads.htm#free
    Thanks!

Blog Entries

Another update:

• "J-O" and "K-O" for one-eyed jacks and one-eyes kings have been added to 15 custom bonus dropdowns (player exact cards, dealer exact cards, dealer upcard, downcard, and last card, and selected cards from the player and dealer hands).
    • Magic Jacks side bet added (which required the above).

Free update to V6 available at: https://qfit.com/downloads.htm#free