See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: a crime that still haunts me

Blog Entries

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

a crime that still haunts me

back in the day, 2 little girls who lived about one mile away from me, the Lyons sisters, Katherine and Sheila, ages 10 and 12, disappeared; having been seen last at Wheaton Plaza, a suburban Maryland shopping center

like dozens of others, I searched the wooded area around the Plaza trying to find them

they were never found

more than 40 years later Lloyd Welch, a janitor at the Plaza, confessed to killing them

I still think about this fairly often and still gets to me - I'm going to have to be dead before this incident will leave me alone

a rich man's foolish sayings pass as words of wisdom to the fools around him

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Is there any true crime videos on YouTube about this?

This is so sad, of course.