Hi all,

I'm interested in anyone's opinion on playing soft 18 vs. 2 for a 6 deck shoe, S17 and double any two cards, hi-lo count.

I have all my indices worked using risk averse indices, I'm more worried about keeping my already high ROR as low as possible than I am of increased win rate, but of course sometimes this means taking risks where greater chance of profits lay.

Playing a 1-10 spread with max bet at +8

So for this one CVDATA never generates an index other than double at +1, this one I have a hard time getting my head around mentally, especially when my max bet is out there and the heart is pumping.

I've been enjoying learning these strategies lately and putting them into practice, and I'm working hard to think mathematically instead of emotionally, which I'm generally pretty good at, except for this one.

It seems +1 is both EV maximising and ideal risk-averse index, so it should be a no brainer, but in my mind even at high counts, the dealer still need ANOTHER 10 after pulling one, and after me pulling one on third base, seems sketchy.

I've run countless index generations and sims.

I know the maths is there, but still wondering if anyone has successfully played this one any different or they stick to the above rules. I challenge anyone to make me feel better about putting that extra chip down.

Cheers.