See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Black Chip APs

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    Not one person brought up the very important fact that to play a 100$ min game with play all approach you need at least $300,000 to keep ROR near 0%.
    With a $10 min, that would be $30000
    With a $5 min, that would be $15000

2 comments
    Seems excessive
    Whats your point

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatian View Post
    Perhaps with wonging you need less of a bank. But wonging at a high limit game is going to piss off the ploppies and create heat for you sooner or later. And theres only so many bathroom breaks and phone breaks you can take before that becomes obvious too. I dont see how you can wong meaningfully especially now during COVID when it is so hard to get action down.
    Do you really think you’ll be allowed to Wong in to a $100 min game.
    I’ve always wondered how you wong in and out of a $100 min heads up game.

I have played a few $100 games during peak times at full tables in Vegas just to get mailers coming in (they come for a long time!). My max bet is normally $300 or 2x$200, so I'll at most go up to $300 on a good count and wong out to 'sip my bevy' after more than 50% of the aces come out early.

The wealthy ploppies do start to get pissed at you for sitting out at the table! Especially if you drop out on the second hand haha. Especially if they're losing their shirt. You can only go for so many bathroom, phone, and smoke breaks, true.

you should pay more attention to posts by people that you've hung out with on the Boardwalk. techzpod download mobdro
    Last edited by cerenzop; 06-18-2022 at 05:04 AM.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by discostu View Post
    I have played a few $100 games during peak times at full tables in Vegas just to get mailers coming in (they come for a long time!). My max bet is normally $300 or 2x$200, so I'll at most go up to $300 on a good count and wong out to 'sip my bevy' after more than 50% of the aces come out early.

The wealthy ploppies do start to get pissed at you for sitting out at the table! Especially if you drop out on the second hand haha. Especially if they're losing their shirt. You can only go for so many bathroom, phone, and smoke breaks, true.
    Las Vegas is probably the only place that AP can wong out the $100 minimal table. Other places will identify and label players as AP after players did it twice in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by BJGenius007 View Post
    Las Vegas is probably the only place that AP can wong out the $100 minimal table. Other places will identify and label players as AP after players did it twice in one day.
    At 25, 50 or 100 min table
    Important you look like a ploppy as much as possible.
    First occurrence - I’ll tell bozo to either play or don’t play but none of this in and out shit - you’re screwing the flow.
    Second occurrence - I’ll ask the critter to open up a new table - this guy is screwing the flow.

Of course, you can always request no mid shoe entry. Naturally, I would never do so with a ploppy entering a crappy count shoe.

Seems like the likelihood of a pit boss asking for ID so they can sign you up for a player's club is very high with a $100 base unit. How would someone deal with that? Is saying "no thanks" enough? Wouldn't turning down potential comps tip you're an AP?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seedandfeed View Post
    Seems like the likelihood of a pit boss asking for ID so they can sign you up for a player's club is very high with a $100 base unit. How would someone deal with that? Is saying "no thanks" enough? Wouldn't turning down potential comps tip you're an AP?

Thanks
    “I don’t want my wife knowing that I’ve been here…..” is one way I handle. Don’t know about black chipping tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hsiaodi View Post
    “I don’t want my wife knowing that I’ve been here…..”
    Hah that's a good one. Do you get push back from it? Or do they take it?

Quote Originally Posted by seedandfeed View Post
    Hah that's a good one. Do you get push back from it? Or do they take it?
    to critter with cocktail waitress walking by

“I am Worf, son of Mogh- Miss, Klingon Blood Wine.

https://youtu.be/cTuD6xf-ync

https://youtu.be/ic3sEQT39xE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234